- Restricted accessEffect of Pre-Hospital Ticagrelor During the First 24 h After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe ATLANTIC-H24 AnalysisGilles Montalescot, Andy Carson, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of New-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents in Women Undergoing Complex Percutaneous Coronary Artery RevascularizationFrom the WIN-DES Collaborative Patient-Level Pooled AnalysisGennaro Giustino, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Procedural Hemodynamic Status Improves the Discriminatory Value of the Aortic Regurgitation Index in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementJan-Malte Sinning, Georg Nickenig, et al.
- Restricted accessVasomotor Function Comparative Assessment at 1 and 2 Years Following Implantation of the Absorb Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold and the Xience V Everolimus-Eluting Metallic Stent in Porcine Coronary ArteriesInsights From In Vivo Angiography, Ex Vivo Assessment, and Gene Analysis at the Stented/Scaffolded Segments and the Proximal and Distal EdgesBill D. Gogas, Habib Samady, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFeasibility of Optical Coherence Tomography–Derived Computational Fluid Dynamics in Calcified Vessels to Assess Treatment With Orbital AtherectomyBill D. Gogas, Habib Samady, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More