- Restricted accessIs Bare-Metal Stent Implantation Still Justifiable in High Bleeding Risk Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention?A Pre-Specified Analysis From the ZEUS TrialSara Ariotti, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
- Restricted access1-Year Outcomes of Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Scaffolds Versus Everolimus-Eluting StentsA Propensity-Matched Comparison of the GHOST-EU and XIENCE V USA RegistriesCorrado Tamburino, Davide Capodanno, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Right Atrial Pressure on Fractional Flow Reserve MeasurementsComparison of Fractional Flow Reserve and Myocardial Fractional Flow Reserve in 1,600 Coronary StenosesGabor G. Toth, Emanuele Barbato, et al.
- Restricted accessImmediate Outcomes of Covered Stent Placement for Treatment or Prevention of Aortic Wall Injury Associated With Coarctation of the Aorta (COAST II)Nathaniel W. Taggart, Richard E. Ringel, et al.
INTERVENTIONAL COUNCIL OPINIONS
- Restricted accessPublic Reporting of Mortality After PCI in Cardiac Arrest and Cardiogenic ShockAn Opinion From the Interventional Council and the Board of Governors of the American College of CardiologyTanveer Rab and Hadley Wilson
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessNovel 3-Dimensional Vessel and Scaffold Reconstruction Methodology for the Assessment of Strut-Level Wall Shear Stress After Deployment of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds From the ABSORB III Imaging SubstudyBill D. Gogas, Habib Samady, et al.
- Restricted accessMultimodality Imaging of Bioprosthetic Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty Followed by Valve-in-Valve Implantation for Mitral Stenosis Due to Commissural Leaflet FusionAlan F. Vainrib, Muhamed Saric, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Excess Cardiac Arrest in the Community During the COVID-19 PandemicLast mentioned on Wed Sep 30 2020
- Assessment of Vascular Dysfunction in Patients Without Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Tue Sep 15 2020
- View More