- Restricted accessWhich Intraprocedural Thrombotic Events Impact Clinical Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Coronary Syndromes?A Pooled Analysis of the HORIZONS-AMI and ACUITY TrialsJeffrey D. Wessler, Ajay J. Kirtane, et al.
- Restricted accessTemporal Trends and Outcomes of Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Interventions for Cardiogenic Shock in the Setting of Acute Myocardial InfarctionA Report From the CathPCI RegistrySiddharth A. Wayangankar, Andrew Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in Complications and Outcomes of Patients Undergoing Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementExperience From the PARTNER Continued Access RegistryNirat Beohar, Susheel Kodali, et al.
- Restricted access1-Year Outcomes With the Fully Repositionable and Retrievable Lotus Transcatheter Aortic Replacement Valve in 120 High-Risk Surgical Patients With Severe Aortic StenosisResults of the REPRISE II StudyIan T. Meredith, Keith D. Dawkins, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted access1-Year Follow-Up Optical Frequency Domain Imaging of Multiple Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds for the Treatment of Spontaneous Coronary Artery DissectionJonathan Watt, Azfar G. Zaman, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More