- Restricted accessThe Rationale for Performance of Coronary Angiography and Stenting Before Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementFrom the Interventional Section Leadership Council of the American College of CardiologyStephen Ramee, Lloyd W. Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessUse and Effectiveness of Bivalirudin Versus Unfractionated Heparin for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Among Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction in the United StatesEric A. Secemsky, Robert W. Yeh, et al.
- Restricted accessImportance of Both Early Reperfusion and Therapeutic Hypothermia in Limiting Myocardial Infarct Size Post–Cardiac Arrest in a Porcine ModelKarl B. Kern, Mathias Zuercher, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessSilent Massive Valsalva Thrombosis Identified on Contrast-Enhanced Multislice Computed Tomography Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementTatsuya Tsunaki, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessRun With the Hare and Hunt With the HoundsWatchman Device Surgical Resection in the Setting of Recurrent Device Related Thrombi in a Patient With Bleeding DiathesisCatherine O’Hara, Jean-Michel Paradis, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessDoes Current Evidence Favor Drug-Eluting Stents Over Bare-Metal Stents for Saphenous Venous Graft Interventions?Insights From an Updated Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsChirag Bavishi, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessLimitations of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Native Mitral Valve Disease With Severe Mitral Annular CalcificationShould it Be Performed Outside the Purview of a Clinical Trial?Mohamad Lazkani, Ashish Pershad, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyLimitations of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Native Mitral Valve Disease With Severe Mitral Annular Calcification: Should it Be Performed Outside the Purview of a Clinical Trial?Mayra Guerrero, William O’Neill, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More