Focus on TAVR: Points of View
Focus on TAVR
- Restricted accessIncidence, Predictors, and Outcomes of Permanent Pacemaker Implantation Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAnalysis From the U.S. Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology TVT RegistryOpeyemi O. Fadahunsi, Anthony Donato, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Existing Right Bundle Branch Block Increases Risk for Death After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With a Balloon-Expandable ValveYusuke Watanabe, Kentaro Hayashida, et al.
- Restricted accessDeterminants and Prognostic Significance of Periprocedural Myocardial Injury in Patients With Successful Percutaneous Chronic Total Occlusion InterventionsSeung-Whan Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Intravascular Ultrasound–Guided Versus Angiography-Guided New-Generation Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationMeta-Analysis With Individual Patient–Level Data From 2,345 Randomized PatientsDong-Ho Shin, Myeong-Ki Hong, et al.
- Restricted accessComparative Assessment of Procedure Cost and Outcomes Between Guidewire and Crossing Device Strategies to Cross Peripheral Artery Chronic Total OcclusionsSubhash Banerjee, Emmanouil S. Brilakis, et al.
- Restricted accessPrimary CTO Crossing Device Strategy Provides Superior Midterm Clinical Outcomes Following Peripheral Endovascular Procedures at a Reasonable Additional CostStavros Spiliopoulos and Panagiotis Kitrou
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More