- Restricted accessMajor Predictors of Long-Term Clinical Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Coronary Bifurcation Lesions With 2-Stent StrategyPatient-Level Analysis of the Korean Bifurcation Pooled CohortsPil Sang Song, Hyeon-Cheol Gwon, et al.
- Restricted accessCorrelates and Impact of Coronary Artery Calcifications in Women Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting StentsFrom the Women in Innovation and Drug-Eluting Stents (WIN-DES) CollaborationGennaro Giustino, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of Cangrelor in Preventing Periprocedural Complications in Patients With Stable Angina and Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe CHAMPION PHOENIX TrialJérémie Abtan, Deepak L. Bhatt, et al.
- Restricted accessElimination of Transcoarctation Pressure Gradients Has No Impact on Left Ventricular Function or Aortic Shear Stress After Intervention in Patients With Mild CoarctationZahra Keshavarz-Motamed, Elazer R. Edelman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSnare Removal of an Embolized Amplatzer Ventricular Septal Defect Occluder From the Left Atrium During Attempted Transcatheter Paravalvular Leak ClosureHouman Khalili, Ivan D. Hanson, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessReplyPredictors of Bioresorbable Everolimus-Eluting Scaffold Failure at Intravascular Ultrasound Examination: Asymmetry Versus ExpansionPannipa Suwannasom, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More