- Restricted accessCombined Use of Bivalirudin and Radial Access in Acute Coronary Syndromes Is Not Superior to the Use of Either One SeparatelyMeta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsGeorge S. Mina, Paari Dominic, et al.
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Physiological Assessment of Coronary Stenoses With Computed TomographyCan Fractional Myocardial Mass Trump Computed Tomographic Fractional Flow Reserve Via Simplification?Justin E. Davies and Ricardo Petraco
- Restricted accessIndividual Long-Term Mortality Prediction Following Either Coronary Stenting or Bypass Surgery in Patients With Multivessel and/or Unprotected Left Main DiseaseAn External Validation of the SYNTAX Score II Model in the 1,480 Patients of the BEST and PRECOMBAT Randomized Controlled TrialsYohei Sotomi, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute and 30-Day Outcomes in Women After TAVRResults From the WIN-TAVI (Women's INternational Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) Real-World RegistryAlaide Chieffo, Roxana Mehran, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful Treatment of Compression of an Anomalous Circumflex Artery After Aortic Valve Replacement With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMarta López Castillo, Jerónimo Farré, et al.
- Restricted accessLate Presentation of a Semicomplete Occluded Right Coronary Artery by a Direct Flow Valve Preventing Interventional Therapy for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionChristopher J. Broyd, Man Fai Shiu, et al.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More