- Restricted accessRadial Versus Femoral Access for Coronary Interventions Across the Entire Spectrum of Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseA Meta-Analysis of Randomized TrialsGiuseppe Ferrante, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
Focus on Antiplatelet Therapy
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessCovered Stent for Large Coronary Arterial Fistula and Adjacent Atherosclerotic Plaque With Stenosis in a Patient With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionWei-Chieh Lee, Chih-Yuan Fang, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-Risk Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With Evolut-R CoreValve to Simultaneously Treat Severe Calcific Aortic Stenosis and a Large Aortic Root PseudoaneurysmOmar Issa, Nirat Beohar, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More