- Restricted accessDevelopment and Validation of a Novel Scoring System for Predicting Technical Success of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsThe PROGRESS CTO (Prospective Global Registry for the Study of Chronic Total Occlusion Intervention) ScoreGeorgios Christopoulos, Emmanouil S. Brilakis, et al.
- Restricted accessScaffold Thrombosis After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With ABSORB Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldA Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisMichael J. Lipinski, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Chronic Kidney Disease in Women Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting StentsA Patient-Level Pooled Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsUsman Baber, Roxana Mehran, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Comparison of Reservoir-Based Polymer-Free Amphilimus-Eluting Stents Versus Everolimus-Eluting Stents With Durable Polymer in Patients With Diabetes MellitusThe RESERVOIR Clinical TrialRafael Romaguera, Angel Cequier, et al.
- Restricted accessPolymer-Free Biolimus A9-Coated Stents in the Treatment of De Novo Coronary Lesions4- and 12-Month Angiographic Follow-Up and Final 5-Year Clinical Outcomes of the Prospective, Multicenter BioFreedom FIM Clinical TrialRicardo A. Costa, Eberhard Grube, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective Multicenter Evaluation of the Direct Flow Medical Transcatheter Aortic Valve System12-Month Outcomes of the Evaluation of the Direct Flow Medical Percutaneous Aortic Valve 18F System for the Treatment of Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis (DISCOVER) StudyThierry Lefèvre, Joachim Schofer, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy by Central Venous Pressure–Guided Fluid Administration in Chronic Kidney Disease and Congestive Heart Failure PatientsGeng Qian, Yundai Chen, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessIs Coronary Wedge Pressure a Technique to Identify High-Risk Patients Who May Benefit From Alternative Treatment in Acute Myocardial Infarction?Is This The Next Step?Adrian C. Iancu, Mădălin Marc, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyIs Coronary Wedge Pressure a Technique to Identify High-Risk Patients Who May Benefit From Alternative Treatment in Acute Myocardial Infarction?: Is This The Next Step?Niket Patel, Rajesh K. Kharbanda, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyCerebral Embolization After Implantation of a Balloon-Expandable Aortic Valve Without Prior Balloon Valvuloplasty: When Is Doing Less More?Klaudija Bijuklic and Joachim Schofer
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 12 2020
- View More