- Restricted accessFinal 5-Year Follow-Up of a Randomized Controlled Trial of Everolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents for Coronary Revascularization in Daily PracticeThe COMPARE Trial (A Trial of Everolimus-Eluting Stents and Paclitaxel Stents for Coronary Revascularization in Daily Practice)Pieter C. Smits, Martin van de Ent, et al.
- Restricted accessA Combined Optical Coherence Tomography and Intravascular Ultrasound Study on Plaque Rupture, Plaque Erosion, and Calcified Nodule in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionIncidence, Morphologic Characteristics, and Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionTakumi Higuma, Ik-Kyung Jang, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Vascular Access Site Choice on Radiation Exposure During Coronary AngiographyThe REVERE Trial (Randomized Evaluation of Vascular Entry Site and Radiation Exposure)Samir B. Pancholy, Tejas M. Patel, et al.
- Restricted accessInvasive Cardiologists Are Exposed to Greater Left Sided Cranial RadiationThe BRAIN Study (Brain Radiation Exposure and Attenuation During Invasive Cardiology Procedures)Ryan R. Reeves, Ehtisham Mahmud, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth Status After Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis at Increased Surgical RiskResults From the CoreValve US Pivotal TrialSuzanne V. Arnold, David J. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessInverse Relationship Between Membranous Septal Length and the Risk of Atrioventricular Block in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ImplantationAshraf Hamdan, Ehud Schwammenthal, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Thrombogenicity of a Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent Relative to Contemporary Drug-Eluting Stents With Biodegradable Polymer Coatings Assessed Ex Vivo in a Swine Shunt ModelFumiyuki Otsuka, Michael Joner, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessQuantitative Evaluation of Residual Atrial Septal Defect Following Transseptal Catheterization for Intracardiac Interventional ProceduresJian-Fang Ren, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyQuantitative Evaluation of Residual Atrial Septal Defect Following Transseptal Catheterization for Intracardiac Interventional ProceduresRobert Schueler and Christoph Hammerstingl
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More