Radial Access Focus
- Restricted accessRadial Versus Femoral Access for Coronary Angiography/Intervention in Women With Acute Coronary SyndromesInsights From the RIVAL Trial (Radial Vs femorAL access for coronary intervention)Shaheen Pandie, Sanjit S. Jolly, et al.
Bifurcation Interventions Focus
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of FFR-Guided and Angiography-Guided Provisional Stenting of True Coronary Bifurcation LesionsThe DKCRUSH-VI Trial (Double Kissing Crush Versus Provisional Stenting Technique for Treatment of Coronary Bifurcation Lesions VI)Shao-Liang Chen, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve and Coronary Bifurcation AnatomyA Novel Quantitative Model to Assess and Report the Stenosis Severity of Bifurcation LesionsShengxian Tu, Johan H.C. Reiber, et al.
- Restricted accessManual Thrombus Aspiration Is Not Associated With Reduced Mortality in Patients Treated With Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Observational Study of 10,929 Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction From the London Heart Attack GroupDaniel A. Jones, Andrew Wragg, et al.
- Restricted accessTricuspid Regurgitation Is Associated With Increased Risk of Mortality in Patients With Low-Flow Low-Gradient Aortic Stenosis and Reduced Ejection FractionResults of the Multicenter TOPAS Study (True or Pseudo-Severe Aortic Stenosis)Abdellaziz Dahou, Philippe Pibarot, et al.
- Restricted accessSubclinical Carotid Atherosclerosis and Early Vascular Aging From Long-Term Low-Dose Ionizing Radiation ExposureA Genetic, Telomere, and Vascular Ultrasound Study in Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory StaffMaria Grazia Andreassi, Eugenio Picano, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessVessel Caging Versus Vascular Restoration in the Same ArteryLong-Term Vascular Remodeling and Healing in Response to Overlapping Metal Stent and Bioresorbable Polymer ScaffoldCarlos A. Gongora, Greg L. Kaluza, et al.
- Restricted accessRecurrent Myocardial Infarctions Due to Thrombosis of a Coronary Aneurysm in Neurofibromatosis Type 1Is Antiplatelet Treatment Enough?Javier Molina-Martin de Nicolas, Julio Garcia Tejada, et al.
- Restricted accessTandem Middle Cerebral Artery–Internal Carotid Artery OcclusionsPrimary Stenting of M1 and M2 Tract Crossing the Anterior Communicating ArteryGianluca Piccoli, Massimo Sponza, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More