- Restricted accessProcedural Outcomes of Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Report From the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry)Emmanouil S. Brilakis, J. Aaron Grantham, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Computed Tomographic Prediction Rule for Time-Efficient Guidewire Crossing Through Chronic Total OcclusionInsights From the CT-RECTOR Multicenter Registry (Computed Tomography Registry of Chronic Total Occlusion Revascularization)Maksymilian P. Opolski, Christian W. Hamm, et al.
- Restricted accessChronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in 2014 Beyond the J-CTO Score (Japanese Multicenter CTO Registry)Chance Favors the Prepared MindDimitrios Karmpaliotis and Philip Green
- Restricted accessLong-Term Survival Benefit of Revascularization Compared With Medical Therapy in Patients With Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion and Well-Developed Collateral CirculationWoo Jin Jang, Hyeon-Cheol Gwon, et al.
- Restricted accessAre We Ready for a New Paradigm Shift in Percutaneous Revascularization of Chronically Occluded Vessels With Well-Developed Collaterals?From Leaving ’Em All to Stenting ’Em AllEmanuele Barbato and William Wijns
- Restricted accessPre-Treatment With Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Protects Against Ischemic Left Ventricular Dysfunction and Stunning Without a Detected Difference in Myocardial Substrate UtilizationLiam M. McCormick, David P. Dutka, et al.
- Restricted accessInter–Core Lab Variability in Analyzing Quantitative Coronary Angiography for Bifurcation LesionsA Post-Hoc Analysis of a Randomized TrialMaik J. Grundeken, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy of Polymer Injection for Ischemic Mitral RegurgitationPersistent Reduction of Mitral Regurgitation and Attenuation of Left Ventricular RemodelingXin Zeng, Judy Hung, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessWhen Collateral Damage Does MatterIatrogenic Ventricular Septal Rupture After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of the Left Anterior Descending ArteryVincent Michiels, Jurrien M. ten Berg, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Main Coronary Embolization After Direct Current Cardioversion for Persistent Atrial Flutter in the Absence of Detectable Intracardiac ThrombiDaniel Garcia, Cesar E. Mendoza, et al.
- Restricted accessFirst-in-Man Use of Intravascular Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in the Carotid Arteries to Characterize Atherosclerotic Plaque Prior to Carotid StentingRyan D. Madder, Robert D. Safian, et al.
- Restricted accessSuccessful Repositioning of a Direct Flow Medical 25-mm Valve due to Acute Occlusion of Right Coronary Artery During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement ProcedureAlexander Wolf, Christoph K. Naber, et al.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessValve Sizing for Pure Aortic Regurgitation During Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementDeformation Dynamic of the Aortic Annulus in Different Valve Pathology May Be DifferentDa Zhu, Yingqiang Guo, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More