- Restricted accessA Clinical and Angiographic Scoring System to Predict the Probability of Successful First-Attempt Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Total Chronic Coronary OcclusionGiuseppe Alessandrino, Yves Louvard, et al.
- Restricted accessPrasugrel in Clopidogrel Nonresponders Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe RECLOSE-3 Study (REsponsiveness to CLOpidogrel and StEnt Thrombosis)Renato Valenti, David Antoniucci, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibition in Contemporary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Coronary SyndromesInsights From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryDavid M. Safley, David J. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessAcute Kidney Injury With the RenalGuard System in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe PROTECT-TAVI Trial (PROphylactic effecT of furosEmide-induCed diuresis with matched isotonic intravenous hydraTion in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)Marco Barbanti, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of Acute Kidney Injury With the RenalGuard System in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe PROTECT-TAVI Trial (PROphylactic effecT of furosEmide-induCed diuresis with matched isotonic intravenous hydraTion in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)Charanjit S. Rihal and Kianoush B. Kashani
- Restricted accessPaclitaxel-Coated Balloon in Infrapopliteal Arteries12-Month Results From the BIOLUX P-II Randomized Trial (BIOTRONIK'S-First in Man study of the Passeo-18 LUX drug releasing PTA Balloon Catheter vs. the uncoated Passeo-18 PTA balloon catheter in subjects requiring revascularization of infrapopliteal arteries)Thomas Zeller, Marianne Brodmann, et al.
- Restricted accessFate of Hypoplastic Pulmonary Arteries After Arterial Duct Stenting in Congenital Heart Disease With Duct-Dependent Pulmonary CirculationGiuseppe Santoro, Maria Giovanna Russo, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessPositive Vessel Remodeling and Appearance of Pulsatile Wall Motion at Long-Term Follow-Up After Bioresorbable Scaffold Implantation in a Chronic Total OcclusionAkihito Tanaka, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted access“Protruding Myocardium” as a Target for Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation in a Case of Hypertrophic Obstructive CardiomyopathyYuichiro Maekawa, Keiichi Fukuda, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More