- Restricted accessCRT-152 Nine-Month Primary Endpoint Results of the Omega Study: Clinical Outcomes After Implantation of a Modern Platinum Chromium Bare Metal StentJohn C. Wang, Christian W. Hamm, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-156 Current Perspectives on Stent Deformation: Trends, Characteristics and Outcomes From the Food and Drug Administration Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience DatabaseAlfazir Omar, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-158 Impact of Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1C) Levels in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Second Generation Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationLakshmana Pendyala, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-217 Long Term Safety and Efficacy of a Multi-electrode Renal Artery Denervation Catheter in Patients with Drug-Resistant Hypertension: Twelve and 18 Month Results of a First-in-Human, Multicenter StudyVasilios Papademetriou, Stephen Worthley, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-714 Concomitant Mitral Regurgitation on Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Patients: Is it a Surrogate or an Independent Predictor of Poor Outcome?Marco A. Magalhaes, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-99 Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in African American Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease: A Randomized, Open-label, Multiple-dose, Crossover StudyR. Waksman, K. Ferdinand, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-100 A Systematic Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approach for the Treatment of Patients After Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation: A Prospective Evaluation of 212 Patients During 5 YearsHubertus von Korn, Münzel Thomas, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-106 Gender Influence on the Immediate and Medium-Term Follow-Up After Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Independent Risk Factors for Death or EventsIvana Borges, Ricardo Peixoto, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-107 Neutrophil to Lymphocyte Ratio Predicts Short Term Mortality (30 Days) in Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Due to Acute ST Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionRicardo Castillo, Hal Chadow, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-108 Evaluation of Corrected QT and QT Dispersion Changes in Acute ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction After Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionOuafa Hamza, Kheireddine Merad-Boudia, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-109 Primary Angioplasty for Acute Myocardial Infarction: What is the Results and Prognosis Factor? About a Prospective French Registry of 5000 PatientsMarc Bedossa, Herve Le Breton, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-112 “Very” Very Late Stent Thrombosis: Acute Myocardial Infarction From Drug Eluting Stent Thrombosis Occurring Greater Than 5 Years Post-ImplantationAntony G. Kaliyadan, Michael Savage, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-119 Prediction of Myocardial Salvage by Modified Selvester QRS Score in Patients with ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction After Primary PCIAhmed ElMahmoudy Nayel, Amir Sammy, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-120 Role of Subendocardial and Subepicardial Left Ventricular Functions in the Prediction of Left Ventricular Remodeling in Patients with Anterior Wall STEMIAhmed ElMahmoudy Nayel, George Gendy, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-121 Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Nonagenarians with ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Temporal Trends and In-Hospital Outcomes: Results From the Korea Acute Myocardial Infarction RegistryJoon Young Kim, Myung Ho Jeong, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-128 Comparing the Procedural and 30-Day Outcomes in Patients with or without a History of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft When Treating De Novo, Severely Calcified Coronary Lesions with Orbital Atherectomy: Results from ORBIT IIJeffrey W. Chambers, Arthur C. Lee, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-129 Outcomes in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Treated for Coronary Arterial Disease Utilizing the Orbital Atherectomy System: An ORBIT II Sub-AnalysisArthur C. Lee, Jeffrey W. Chambers, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-130 Gender Difference on Procedural and 30-day Outcomes in Patients Treated with Orbital Atherectomy for De-Novo, Severely Calcified Coronary Lesions: Results from the ORBIT II TrialChristopher Kim and Jeffrey W. Chambers
- Restricted accessCRT-133 Omeprazole Use is Associated with Increased Cardiovascular Complications in Asian Patients on Aspirin and Clopidogrel After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMin Sen Yew, Chee Guan David Foo, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-136 Retrograde Recanalization of Chronic Total Occlusions in Europe: Procedural and In-Hospital Outcomes from the Multicenter Ercto RegistryAlfredo R. Galassi, Gerald Werner, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-142 Correlation Between Indices of Kidney Function (Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate and Proteinuria) and Syntax Score in Non- Diabetic Chronic Kidney Disease PatientsMohamed Abdel Ghany, Salwa Roshdy, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-143 The Two Current Approaches to Thread Stent for Performing the Szabo Technique: Problems Related with Each Approach, and a Proposal of Stent Designed to Decrease ComplicationsRaúl Valdesuso, Albert Toruncha, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-144 Comparison of Rotational Atherectomy Versus Cutting Balloon Angioplasty Followed by Stent Implantation for the Treatment of Native De Novo LesionsWenjie Tian, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-145 Clinical Impact of Diabetes Mellitus on Long-term Clinical Outcomes in Patients Treated with Everolimus-Eluting Stent for Multivessel Percutaneous Coronary InterventionLakshmana Pendyala, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-146 Coronary Heart Disease and Genetic Polymorphisms; Clinical, Angiographic, Procedure Technique and Long-Term Follow-Up Evaluation Post Percutaneous Coronary Intervention; Major Events and RestenosisIvana Borges, Ricardo Peixoto, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-154 The Role of Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index (CAVI) as an Indicator of the Severity of Coronary Artery Disease - Virtual Histology Intravascular Ultrasound AnalysisJee Eun Kwon, Tae Ho Kim, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-155 Forced Diuresis with Matched Hydration Using the Renalguard® System for the Prevention of Contrast Induced Acute Kidney Injury - A Single Center ExperienceEyal Ben-Assa, Shmuel Banai, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-157 Percutaneous Treatment of Refractory Heart Failure Secondary to Old Myocardial Infarction by Anteroapical Splinting Stent in the Left Anterior Descending CoronaryHugo Gutiérrez Leonard, Miguel Ramírez Aldaraca, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-160 Same Day Discharge After Elective Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: A Single Center Experience in Contrast to the National AveragePradeep K. Yadav, Ian C. Gilchrist, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-161 Utility of Clinical Risk Scoring Systems in Predicting Long Term Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAravind Sekhar, Sohail Ikram, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-163 Long-Term Clinical Outcome in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease Underwent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Drug-Eluting StentWoong Gil Choi, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-166 Early and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes Following Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients with Unprotected Left Main DiseaseWoong Gil Choi, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-167 The Impact of Multivessel Versus Single Vessel Spasm as Assessed by the Intracoronary Acetylcholine Provocation Test on 3 Years Clinical Outcomes in Korean PatientsJi Young Park, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-168 Comparison of Floating Wire and Single Wire Technique at Right Coronary Ostial Lesions in Terms of Procedural Features and One Year Clinical Follow Up ResultsAhmet Taştan, Talat Tavlı, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-171 The Transradial Coronary Interventions Reduce the Diameter of Radial Artery Measured by Quantitative Artery Analysis in Follow-up AngiographyKyounghoon Lee, Seung-Hwan Han, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-176 Transradial Versus Transfemoral Intervention in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Drug-eluting StentsSeung-Woon Rha, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-204 Same Day Discharge Right and Left Catheterization to Test Vasoreactivity in Pulmonary Hypertention by Basilar and Radial AccessLuis Enrique Berumen Dominguez, Miguel Ramirez-Aldaraca, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-206 Safety and Efficacy of Carotid Stenting in the Treatment of Carotid Artery Stenosis: Immediate Results and Long Term Follow-Up in Our ExperienceCinzia Moncalvo, Paolo Cioffi, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-211 Pooled Analysis of the CONFIRM Registries: Impact of Gender on Outcomes in Patients Treated for Peripheral Arterial Disease with Orbital AtherectomyMichael S. Lee and George Adams
- Restricted accessCRT-214 Peace Registry: Patency Evaluation After Implantation of the Pulsar - 18 Self - Expanding Nitinol Stent in the Superficial Femoral and Popliteal ArteriesMichael Lichtenberg, Birgit Hailer, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-300 Coronary CT Angiography in Triaging Patients Admitted to Emergency Department with Chest Pain and Low to Intermediate Risk of Acute Coronary SyndromesJacek Jagas and Piotr Klimeczek
- Restricted accessCRT-302 Comparison Between Multislice Computed Tomographic Angiography (MSCTA) and Invasive Coronary Angiography (ICA) in Syntax Score CalculationMohamed Abdel Ghany and Khaled El Maghraby
- Restricted accessCRT-303 NonInvasive Assessment of Plaque Characteristics with Dual Source Multislice Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography in Symptomatic Controlled Diabetic PatientsMohamed Ali Mohamed Abdel Mageed, Wael Mohamed Atteia, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-307 Left Ventricular Mass Index and Septal E/E′ Ratio is Associated with Coronary Artery Calcium Score Severity in Subjects with Normal Left Ventricular Ejection FractionSang-Ho Park, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-311 The Octivus Study (Optical Coherence Tomography vs Intravascular Ultrasound): Evaluation of Observer Variability and Reliability in the Assessment of Stent DeploymentPatrick C. Magnus, Aaron V. Kaplan, et al.
NURSE & TECH
- Restricted accessCRT-600 Malapposition, Underexpansion and Edge Dissection in Bioabsorbable Vascular Scaffolds (Absorb™) and Xience™ Stents - A Comparison Based on Optical Coherence TomographyDaniel Dalos, Rudolf Berger, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-605* Everolimus Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds for Treatment of Patients Presenting with ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction, BVS STEMI FIRST StudyRoberto Diletti, Robert Jan van Geuns, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-607 Renal Denervation with a Percutaneous Bipolar Radiofrequency Balloon Catheter in Patients with Resistant Hypertension: Efficacy and Safety Results From the REDUCE-HTN TrialHorst Sievert, Meital Mazor, et al.
VALVE & STRUCTURAL HEART
- Restricted accessCRT-701 Should a New Bleeding Risk Score be Developed to Account for the Added Risks in Patients With Moderate or Severe Aortic Stenosis Who Undergo Percutaneous Coronary Intervention?Christopher Huffman, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-705 Does the Disparity in Baseline Characteristics of Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement with 23 mm vs 26 mm Valves Impacts Clinical Outcomes?Ricardo Orlando Escarcega, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-708 Initial US Experience with Commercial Transfemoral Edwards SAPIEN Transcatheter Heart Valve Compared to Partner Cohort B for Inoperable Symptomatic Severe Aortic StenosisLakshmana Pendyala, Ron Waksman, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-712 Predicting the Improvement of Left Ventricular Function in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Using Baseline QRS Duration and AmplitudeZuyue Wang, Allen Taylor, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-718 Percutaneous Mitral Balloon Valvotomy. Echocardiographic Score ≤ 8 and > 8, Assessment of Risk Factors for Death and Major Events in Long-Term Follow-upIvana Borges, Ricardo Peixoto, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-719 Long-Term Follow-Up of Mitral Valvuloplasty with Single Balloon, Independent Predictors of Survival and Event Free SurvivalEdison Carvalho Sandoval Peixoto, Ivana Picone Borges, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-720 Mitral Balloon Valvuloplasty Long-Term Follow-Up of Single Balloon Versus Inoue Balloon Techniques. Independent Predictors of Survival and Event Free SurvivalEdison Sandoval Peixoto Peixoto, Ricardo Trajano Sandoval Peixoto, et al.
- Restricted accessCRT-725 The Largest Case Series of Thrombolytic Therapy for Right Sided Mechanical Pulmonic and Tricuspid Valve Thrombosis Showing Very High Success RateMaryam Taherkhani, Mohammad Reza Movahed, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More