- Restricted accessScaffold and Edge Vascular Response Following Implantation of Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldA 3-Year Serial Optical Coherence Tomography StudyYao-Jun Zhang, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes in Patients With Cardiogenic Shock Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the Contemporary EraAn Analysis From the BCIS Database (British Cardiovascular Intervention Society)Vijay Kunadian, Anthony Gershlick, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Angioplasty Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Pullback Provides Virtual Intervention and Predicts Hemodynamic Outcome for Serial Lesions and Diffuse Coronary Artery DiseaseSukhjinder S. Nijjer, Justin E.R. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and Imaging Outcomes of Acute Scaffold Disruption and Late Structural Discontinuity After Implantation of the Absorb Everolimus-Eluting Fully Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldOptical Coherence Tomography Assessment in the ABSORB Cohort B Trial (A Clinical Evaluation of the Bioabsorbable Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions)Yoshinobu Onuma, John A. Ormiston, et al.
- Restricted accessRelationship Between Inflammation and Benefits of Early High-Dose Rosuvastatin on Contrast-Induced Nephropathy in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeThe Pathophysiological Link in the PRATO-ACS Study (Protective Effect of Rosuvastatin and Antiplatelet Therapy on Contrast-Induced Nephropathy and Myocardial Damage in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Coronary Intervention)Anna Toso, Francesco Bellandi, et al.
- Restricted accessResults of the Combined U.S. Multicenter Pivotal Study and the Continuing Access Study of the Nit-Occlud PDA Device for Percutaneous Closure of Patent Ductus ArteriosusJohn W. Moore, Daniel S. Levi, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More