STRUCTURAL FOCUS ISSUE
- Restricted accessPeriprocedural Complications and Long-Term Outcome After Alcohol Septal Ablation Versus Surgical Myectomy in Hypertrophic Obstructive CardiomyopathyA Single-Center ExperienceRobbert C. Steggerda, Maarten P. van den Berg, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Comparison of the Randomized PARTNER (Placement of AoRTic TraNscathetER Valves) Trial With the NRCA (Nonrandomized Continued Access) RegistryWilliam F. Fearon, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of the Complexity of Bifurcation Lesions Treated With Drug-Eluting StentsThe DEFINITION Study (Definitions and impact of complEx biFurcation lesIons on clinical outcomes after percutaNeous coronary IntervenTIOn using drug-eluting steNts)Shao-Liang Chen, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessPressure-Wire-Guided Percutaneous Transluminal Pulmonary AngioplastyA Breakthrough in Catheter-Interventional Therapy for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionTakumi Inami, Toru Satoh, et al.
- Restricted accessExperience and Outcomes With Carotid Artery StentingAn Analysis of the CHOICE Study (Carotid Stenting for High Surgical-Risk Patients; Evaluating Outcomes Through the Collection of Clinical Evidence)Mehdi H. Shishehbor, Eugene H. Blackstone, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessAcute Left Atrial Spontaneous Echocardiographic Contrast and Suspicious Thrombus Formation Following Mitral Regurgitation Reduction With the MitraClip SystemYohei Ohno, Carmelo Grasso, et al.
- Restricted accessTransradial Primary Percutaneous Intervention in a Rare Case of Anomalous Origination of the Left Coronary Artery System From the Right Aortic SinusSavvas S. Constantinides, Christos P. Christou, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessExperience With an Innovative New Food and Drug Administration Pathway for First-in-Human StudiesCarotid Baroreceptor Amplification for Resistant HypertensionChandan M. Devireddy and Mark C. Bates
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More