- Restricted accessCorrelates and Outcomes of Late and Very Late Drug-Eluting Stent ThrombosisResults From DESERT (International Drug-Eluting Stent Event Registry of Thrombosis)Ron Waksman, Martin B. Leon, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Gene Polymorphisms, Platelet Reactivity, and the SYNTAX Score on 1-Year Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe GEPRESS StudyTullio Palmerini, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.
- Restricted accessFeasibility and Exploratory Efficacy Evaluation of the Embrella Embolic Deflector System for the Prevention of Cerebral Emboli in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementThe PROTAVI-C Pilot StudyJosep Rodés-Cabau, Alec Vahanian, et al.
- Restricted accessInitial German Experience With Transapical Implantation of a Second-Generation Transcatheter Heart Valve for the Treatment of Aortic RegurgitationMoritz Seiffert, Hendrik Treede, et al.
- Restricted accessCerebral Embolic Lesions Detected With Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging Following Carotid Artery StentingA Meta-Analysis of 8 Studies Comparing Filter Cerebral Protection and Proximal Balloon OcclusionEugenio Stabile, Giovanni Esposito, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessTransapical Mitral Implantation of a Balloon-Expandable Valve in Native Mitral Valve Stenosis in a Patient With Previous Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementHenrique Barbosa Ribeiro, Eric Dumont, et al.
- Restricted accessAn Unusual Presentation of Giant Right Coronary Artery Pseudoaneurysm as a Late Complication of Stent Fracture Treated by Hybrid ProcedureUnusual Presentation of Stent RuptureGianluca Pontone, Francesco Alamanni, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Pulmonary Valve Implantation in a Native Outflow Tract3-Dimensional DynaCT Rotational Angiographic Reconstruction and 3-Dimensional Printed ModelJoseph T. Poterucha, Nathaniel W. Taggart, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sat Jul 04 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More