- Restricted accessNo Evidence of “Obesity Paradox” After Treatment With Drug-Eluting Stents in a Routine Clinical PracticeResults From the Prospective Multicenter German DES.DE (German Drug-Eluting Stent) RegistryIbrahim Akin, Christoph A. Nienaber, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelial and Smooth Muscle Cells Dysfunction Distal to Recanalized Chronic Total Coronary Occlusions and the Relationship With the Collateral Connection GradeSalvatore Brugaletta, Manel Sabaté, et al.
- Restricted accessTiming of Angiography With a Routine Invasive Strategy and Long-Term Outcomes in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromeA Collaborative Analysis of Individual Patient Data From the FRISC II (Fragmin and Fast Revascularization During Instability in Coronary Artery Disease), ICTUS (Invasive Versus Conservative Treatment in Unstable Coronary Syndromes), and RITA-3 (Intervention Versus Conservative Treatment Strategy in Patients With Unstable Angina or Non-ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction) TrialsPeter Damman, Robbert J. de Winter, et al.
- Restricted accessTrue Percutaneous Approach for Transfemoral Aortic Valve Implantation Using the Prostar XL DeviceImpact of Learning Curve on Vascular ComplicationsKentaro Hayashida, Marie-Claude Morice, et al.
EXPEDITED PUBLICATIONS: VIEWPOINT
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More