MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: TAVI
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Aortic Valve Implantation for Failing Surgical Aortic Bioprosthetic ValveFrom Concept to Clinical Application and Evaluation (Part 1)Nicolo Piazza, Rüdiger Lange, et al.
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Aortic Valve Implantation for Failing Surgical Aortic Bioprosthetic ValveFrom Concept to Clinical Application and Evaluation (Part 2)Nicolo Piazza, Rüdiger Lange, et al.
- Restricted accessPeriprocedural and Short-Term Outcomes of Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation With the Sapien XT as Compared With the Edwards Sapien ValveMarco Mussardo, Antonio Colombo, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Diabetes Mellitus on the Safety and Effectiveness of Bivalirudin in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Primary AngioplastyAnalysis From the HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes with RevasculariZatiON and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialBernhard Witzenbichler, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Drug Release Kinetics on Vascular Response to Different Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents Implanted in Patients With Long Coronary StenosesThe LongOCT Study (Optical Coherence Tomography in Long Lesions)Giulio Guagliumi, Marco Costa, et al.
- Restricted accessAngiographic Geometric Changes of the Lumen Arterial Wall After Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds and Metallic Platform Stents at 1-Year Follow-UpJosep Gomez-Lara, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessOptimal Intravascular Ultrasound Criteria and Their Accuracy for Defining the Functional Significance of Intermediate Coronary Stenoses of Different LocationsBon-Kwon Koo, Seung-Jea Tahk, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessTransapical Aortic Implantation of Autologous Marrow Stromal Cell-Based Tissue-Engineered Heart ValvesFirst Experiences in the Systemic CirculationMaximilian Y. Emmert, Simon P. Hoerstrup, et al.
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Excess Cardiac Arrest in the Community During the COVID-19 PandemicLast mentioned on Sun Sep 27 2020
- Assessment of Vascular Dysfunction in Patients Without Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Tue Sep 15 2020
- View More