MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: PLAQUE COMPOSITION AND COMPLICATIONS
- Restricted accessAssessment of Echo-Attenuated Plaque by Optical Coherence Tomography and its Impact on Post-Procedural Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Elevation in Elective Stent ImplantationTetsumin Lee, Mitsuaki Isobe, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Relationship Between Attenuated Plaque Identified by Intravascular Ultrasound and No-Reflow After Stenting in Acute Myocardial InfarctionThe HORIZONS-AMI (Harmonizing Outcomes With Revascularization and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction) TrialXiaofan Wu, Akiko Maehara, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Relationship Between Volumetric Plaque Components and Classical Cardiovascular Risk Factors and the Metabolic SyndromeA 3-Vessel Coronary Artery Virtual Histology–Intravascular Ultrasound AnalysisMingri Zheng, Joon-Han Shin, et al.
- Restricted accessLate-Term Clinical Outcomes With Zotarolimus- and Sirolimus-Eluting Stents5-Year Follow-Up of the ENDEAVOR III (A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Medtronic Endeavor Drug [ABT-578] Eluting Coronary Stent System Versus the Cypher Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions)David E. Kandzari, Martin B. Leon, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More