- Restricted accessOff-Hour Primary Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty Does Not Affect Outcome of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated Within a Regional Network for ReperfusionThe REAL (Registro Regionale Angioplastiche dell'Emilia-Romagna) RegistryGianni Casella, Antonio Marzocchi, et al.
- Restricted accessGlobal Risk Classification and Clinical SYNTAX (Synergy between Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery) Score in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous or Surgical Left Main RevascularizationDavide Capodanno, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus- Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent Implantation in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus4-Year Clinical Outcomes of DES-DIABETES (Drug-Eluting Stent in patients with DIABETES mellitus) TrialSeung-Whan Lee, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
- Restricted access5-Year Follow-Up of Coronary Revascularization in Diabetic Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From ARTS (Arterial Revascularization Therapy Study)-II and ARTS-I TrialsYoshinobu Onuma, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Determinants of Radiation Dose in Percutaneous Coronary Interventional ProceduresInfluence of Patient Size, Procedure Complexity, and Performing PhysicianKenneth A. Fetterly, Charanjit S. Rihal, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More