- Restricted accessThe SPIRIT V StudyA Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Coronary Artery LesionsEberhard Grube, Upendra Kaul, et al.
- Restricted accessContinued Benefit From Paclitaxel-Eluting Compared With Bare-Metal Stent Implantation in Saphenous Vein Graft Lesions During Long-Term Follow-Up of the SOS (Stenting of Saphenous Vein Grafts) TrialEmmanouil S. Brilakis, Subhash Banerjee, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Prognostic Impact, and Influence of Antithrombotic Therapy on Access and Nonaccess Site Bleeding in Percutaneous Coronary InterventionFreek W.A. Verheugt, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessProspective Validation of Standardized, 3-Dimensional, Quantitative Coronary Computed Tomographic Plaque Measurements Using Radiofrequency Backscatter Intravascular Ultrasound as Reference Standard in Intermediate Coronary Arterial LesionsResults From the ATLANTA (Assessment of Tissue Characteristics, Lesion Morphology, and Hemodynamics by Angiography With Fractional Flow Reserve, Intravascular Ultrasound and Virtual Histology, and Noninvasive Computed Tomography in Atherosclerotic Plaques) I StudySzilard Voros, Charles Brown, et al.
- Restricted accessPredicting Successful Guidewire Crossing Through Chronic Total Occlusion of Native Coronary Lesions Within 30 MinutesThe J-CTO (Multicenter CTO Registry in Japan) Score as a Difficulty Grading and Time Assessment ToolYoshihiro Morino, Kazuaki Mitsudo, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Site and Operator Characteristics on Carotid Artery Stent OutcomesAnalysis of the CAPTURE 2 (Carotid ACCULINK/ACCUNET Post Approval Trial to Uncover Rare Events) Clinical StudyWilliam A. Gray, Patrick Verta, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More