- Restricted accessAcceptance, Panic, and Partial RecoveryThe Pattern of Usage of Drug-Eluting Stents After Introduction in the U.S. (A Report From the American College of Cardiology/National Cardiovascular Data Registry)Ronald J. Krone, William S. Weintraub, et al.
- Restricted accessThrombosis of Second-Generation Drug-Eluting Stents in Real PracticeResults From the Multicenter Spanish Registry ESTROFA-2 (Estudio Español Sobre Trombosis de Stents Farmacoactivos de Segunda Generacion-2)José M. de la Torre Hernández, Felipe Hernández, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency of Major Noncardiac Surgery and Subsequent Adverse Events in the Year After Drug-Eluting Stent PlacementResults From the EVENT (Evaluation of Drug-Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events) RegistryPeter B. Berger, David J. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Intervention in Native Vessels With Angiographically Visible ThrombusTemporal Trends and Impact of Drug-Eluting StentsManivannan Srinivasan, Abhiram Prasad, et al.
- Restricted accessMagnetic Resonance Imaging and Troponin Elevation Following Percutaneous Coronary InterventionNew Insights Into Myocyte Necrosis and Scar FormationPaul Schoenhagen and Harvey D. White
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
SCAI EXPERT CONSENSUS STATEMENT
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Sun Jul 05 2020
- Development of a Risk Score to Predict New Pacemaker Implantation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More