- Restricted accessPrevention and Treatment of Microvascular Obstruction-Related Myocardial Injury and Coronary No-Reflow Following Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Systematic ApproachRonen Jaffe, Bradley H. Strauss, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Index of Microcirculatory Resistance Measured Acutely Predicts the Extent and Severity of Myocardial Infarction in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionRoss McGeoch, Keith Oldroyd, et al.
- Restricted accessCarriage of Cytochrome 2C19 Polymorphism Is Associated With Risk of High Post-Treatment Platelet Reactivity on High Maintenance-Dose Clopidogrel of 150 mg/dayResults of the ACCEL-DOUBLE (Accelerated Platelet Inhibition by a Double Dose of Clopidogrel According to Gene Polymorphism) StudyYoung-Hoon Jeong, Jin-Yong Hwang, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Implantation of the TAXUS Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent in Saphenous Vein Graft LesionsResults From the ARRIVE (TAXUS Peri-Approval Registry: A Multicenter Safety Surveillance) ProgramEmmanouil S. Brilakis, Keith D. Dawkins, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-Time Ultrasound Guidance Facilitates Femoral Arterial Access and Reduces Vascular ComplicationsFAUST (Femoral Arterial Access With Ultrasound Trial)Arnold H. Seto, Morton J. Kern, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Effect of Lipid and Inflammatory Profiles on the Morphological Changes of Lipid-Rich Plaques in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevated Acute Coronary SyndromeFollow-Up Study by Optical Coherence Tomography and Intravascular UltrasoundShigeho Takarada, Takashi Akasaka, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
- Revascularization Deferral of Nonculprit Stenoses on the Basis of Fractional Flow Reserve1-Year Outcomes of 8,579 PatientsEnrico Cerrato, Javier Escaned, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Why Improve Our Knowledge and Clinical Practice in the Management of Patients With Coronary Vasospasm?Emmanuel Sorbets and Alexandre CinaudJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Imaging and Pathology of Eosinophilic Coronary PeriarteritisRiku Arai, Hiroyuki Hao, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Long-Term Follow-Up in Patients With Stable Angina and Unobstructed Coronary Arteries Undergoing Intracoronary Acetylcholine TestingAndreas Seitz, Peter Ong, et al.JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions