- Restricted accessImpact of Length and Hydrophilic Coating of the Introducer Sheath on Radial Artery Spasm During Transradial Coronary InterventionA Randomized StudySudhir Rathore, John L. Morris, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Impact of Routinely Detected Early and Late Incomplete Stent AppositionAn Integrated Intravascular Ultrasound Analysis of the TAXUS IV, V, and VI and TAXUS ATLAS Workhorse, Long Lesion, and Direct Stent StudiesDaniel H. Steinberg, Neil J. Weissman, et al.
- Restricted accessPaclitaxel- Versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stents for Treatment of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionWith Analyses for Diabetic and Nondiabetic SubpopulationYoungjin Cho, Hyo-Soo Kim, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphological Characteristics of Culprit Atheromatic Plaque Are Associated With Coronary Flow After Thrombolytic TherapyNew Implications of Optical Coherence Tomography From a Multicenter StudyKonstantinos Toutouzas, Christodoulos Stefanadis, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth-Related Quality of Life Following Carotid Stenting Versus EndarterectomyResults From the SAPPHIRE (Stenting and Angioplasty with Protection in Patients at HIgh Risk for Endarterectomy) TrialJoshua M. Stolker, David J. Cohen, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted access10-Year Follow-Up of the First Cypher Stent Implanted in HumanAn Invasive Evaluation With Angiography, Intravascular Ultrasound, and Optical Coherence TomographyJ. Eduardo Sousa, Alexandre Abizaid, et al.
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More