POINT OF VIEW
- Restricted accessPilot Study of the Antiplatelet Effect of Increased Clopidogrel Maintenance Dosing and Its Relationship to CYP2C19 Genotype in Patients With High On-Treatment ReactivityColin M. Barker, Matthew J. Price, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic Impact of Same-Day Home Discharge After Uncomplicated Transradial Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Bolus-Only Abciximab RegimenStéphane Rinfret, Olivier F. Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessTransradial Versus Transfemoral Method of Percutaneous Coronary Revascularization for Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease: Comparison of Procedural and Late-Term OutcomesYue-Jin Yang, Run-Lin Gao, et al.
- Restricted accessImproved Late Clinical Safety With Zotarolimus-Eluting Stents Compared With Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Patients With De Novo Coronary Lesions3-Year Follow-Up From the ENDEAVOR IV (Randomized Comparison of Zotarolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease) TrialMartin B. Leon, David E. Kandzari, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Unrestricted Use of Sirolimus- and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents Results in Better Clinical Outcomes During 6-Year Follow-Up Than Bare-Metal StentsAn Analysis of the RESEARCH (Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) and T-SEARCH (Taxus–Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) RegistriesCihan Simsek, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessSurgical Versus Percutaneous Revascularization for Multivessel Disease in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAnalysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialYanai Ben-Gal, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessFrequency and Predictors of Drug-Eluting Stent Use in Saphenous Vein Bypass Graft Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsA Report From the American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data CathPCI RegistryEmmanouil S. Brilakis, Matthew T. Roe, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferent Patterns of Vascular Response Between Patients With or Without Diabetes Mellitus After Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationOptical Coherence Tomographic AnalysisNobuyoshi Tanaka, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessAnatomic and Technical Predictors of Stent Malposition During Implantation for Vascular Obstruction in Patients With Congenital and Acquired Heart DiseaseJeffery Meadows, Phillip Moore, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- View More