- Restricted accessPercutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion for Patients in Atrial Fibrillation Suboptimal for Warfarin Therapy5-Year Results of the PLAATO (Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Transcatheter Occlusion) StudyPeter C. Block, Mark Reisman, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Sex on 3-Year Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Bare-Metal and Drug-Eluting Stents in Previously Untreated Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the RESEARCH (Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) and T-SEARCH (Taxus-Stent Evaluated at Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital) RegistriesYoshinobu Onuma, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Stents and the Use of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Among Patients With Class I Indications for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Undergoing Index RevascularizationAnalysis From the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry)Andrew D. Frutkin, Steven P. Marso, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Impact of Blood Transfusion After Primary Angioplasty for Acute Myocardial InfarctionAnalysis From the CADILLAC (Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications) TrialEugenia Nikolsky, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessLeft Atrial Dysfunction in Patients With Patent Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal AneurysmAn Alternative Concurrent Mechanism for Arterial Embolism?Gianluca Rigatelli, Jack P. Chen, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More