- Restricted accessProcedural and In-Hospital Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Chronic Total Occlusions of Coronary Arteries 2002 to 2008Impact of Novel Guidewire TechniquesSudhir Rathore, Takahiko Suzuki, et al.
- Restricted accessA Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized Trial to Assess Efficacy of Pioglitazone on In-Stent Neointimal Suppression in Type 2 DiabetesPOPPS (Prevention of In-Stent Neointimal Proliferation by Pioglitazone Study)Tsutomu Takagi, Junichi Yoshikawa, et al.
- Restricted accessOn the Inappropriateness of Noninvasive Multidetector Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography to Trigger Coronary RevascularizationA Comparison With Invasive AngiographyGiovanna Sarno, William Wijns, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More