- Restricted accessPercutaneous Device Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale in Patients With Presumed Cryptogenic Stroke or Transient Ischemic AttackThe Mayo Clinic ExperienceMonique A. Ford, Donald J. Hagler, et al.
- Restricted accessIonic Low-Osmolar Versus Nonionic Iso-Osmolar Contrast Media to Obviate Worsening Nephropathy After Angioplasty in Chronic Renal Failure PatientsThe ICON (Ionic versus non-ionic Contrast to Obviate worsening Nephropathy after angioplasty in chronic renal failure patients) StudyRoxana Mehran, George D. Dangas, et al.
- Restricted access1-Year Results of the Hydroxyapatite Polymer-Free Sirolimus-Eluting Stent for the Treatment of Single De Novo Coronary LesionsThe VESTASYNC I TrialJ. Ribamar Costa, J. Eduardo Sousa, et al.
MINI-FOCUS: STENT STRUT COVERAGE
- Restricted accessIncomplete Stent Apposition and Delayed Tissue Coverage Are More Frequent in Drug-Eluting Stents Implanted During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Than in Drug-Eluting Stents Implanted for Stable/Unstable AnginaInsights From Optical Coherence TomographyNieves Gonzalo, Evelyn Regar, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
ACC INTERVENTIONAL SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL: NEWS AND VIEWS
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More