- Restricted accessMini-Crush Versus T-Provisional Techniques in Bifurcation LesionsClinical and Angiographic Long-Term Outcome After Implantation of Drug-Eluting StentsAlfredo R. Galassi, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
- Restricted accessFirst-in-Man 1-Year Clinical Outcomes of the Catania Coronary Stent System With Nanothin Polyzene-F in De Novo Native Coronary Artery LesionsThe ATLANTA (Assessment of The LAtest Non-Thrombogenic Angioplasty stent) TrialCorrado Tamburino, Francesco Prati, et al.
- Restricted accessThe GENESIS (Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Pimecrolimus-Eluting and Pimecrolimus/Paclitaxel-Eluting Coronary Stent System in Patients with De Novo Lesions of the Native Coronary Arteries) TrialStefan Verheye, Alexandra J. Lansky, et al.
- Restricted accessEndothelium-Dependent Vasomotor Dysfunction in Pig Coronary Arteries With Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents Is Associated With Inflammation and Oxidative StressLakshmana K. Pendyala, Dongming Hou, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 17 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More