- Restricted accessA Prospective Feasibility Trial Investigating the Use of the Impella 2.5 System in Patients Undergoing High-Risk Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (The PROTECT I Trial)Initial U.S. ExperienceSimon R. Dixon, William W. O'Neill, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical and Angiographic Outcomes With Sirolimus-Eluting Stents in Total Coronary OcclusionsThe ACROSS/TOSCA-4 (Approaches to Chronic Occlusions With Sirolimus-Eluting Stents/Total Occlusion Study of Coronary Arteries-4) TrialDavid E. Kandzari, Christopher E. Buller, et al.
- Restricted accessLate Results After Percutaneous Closure of Patent Foramen Ovale for Secondary Prevention of Paradoxical Embolism Using the Amplatzer PFO Occluder Without Intraprocedural EchocardiographyEffect of Device SizeAndreas Wahl, Bernhard Meier, et al.
- Restricted accessIntracoronary Electrocardiogram Recording With a Bare-Wire SystemPerioperative ST-Segment Elevation in the Intracoronary Electrocardiogram Is Associated With Myocardial Injury After Elective Coronary Stent ImplantationTadayuki Uetani, Toyoaki Murohara, et al.
- Restricted accessA Longitudinal Assessment of Coronary Interventional Program QualityA Report From the American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data RegistryLloyd W. Klein, William S. Weintraub, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessCross-Sectional and Longitudinal Positive Remodeling After Subintimal Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationMultiple Late Coronary Aneurysms, Stent Fractures, and a Newly Formed Stent Gap Between Previously Overlapped StentsKenichi Tsujita, Masahiko Ochiai, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More