- Restricted accessAngiography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve in the SYNTAX II TrialFeasibility, Diagnostic Performance of Quantitative Flow Ratio, and Clinical Prognostic Value of Functional SYNTAX Score Derived From Quantitative Flow Ratio in Patients With 3-Vessel DiseaseTaku Asano, Yoshinobu Onuma, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery Denervation Significantly Increases 6-Min Walk Distance for Patients With Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Heart FailureThe PADN-5 StudyHang Zhang, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
- Restricted accessPulmonary Artery DenervationA New, Long-Awaited Interventional Treatment for Combined Pre- and Post-Capillary Pulmonary Hypertension?Konstantinos Dimopoulos, Aleksander Kempny, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessLeft Main Coronary Artery Extrinsic Compression in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionTechnical Insights and Long-Term Clinical Outcomes After StentingFrancesco Saia, Nazzareno Galiè, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More