FOCUS ON PULMONIC AND AORTIC VALVE INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessVariations in Practice Patterns and Consistency With Published Guidelines for Balloon Aortic and Pulmonary ValvuloplastyAn Analysis of Data From the IMPACT RegistryAndrew C. Glatz, Michael L. O’Byrne, et al.
- Restricted accessBranch Pulmonary Artery Valve Implantation Reduces Pulmonary Regurgitation and Improves Right Ventricular Size/Function in Patients With Large Right Ventricular Outflow TractsAthar M. Qureshi, Matthew J. Gillespie, et al.
- Restricted accessInclusion of Functional Status Measures in the Risk Adjustment of 30-Day Mortality After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Report From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology TVT RegistrySuzanne V. Arnold, Fred H. Edwards, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSuccessful MitraClip for Severe Mitral Regurgitation Secondary to Papillary Muscle Rupture as a Complication of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementSachin S. Goel, Nilesh J. Goswami, et al.
To The Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Wed Jul 15 2020
- View More