- Restricted accessLeft Main Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in Patients With Prior Cerebrovascular DiseaseResults From the EXCEL TrialJamie Diamond, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessOutcomes Among Diabetic Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Contemporary Drug-Eluting StentsAnalysis From the BIONICS Randomized TrialMaayan Konigstein, David E. Kandzari, et al.
- Restricted accessAccess Site and Outcomes for Unprotected Left Main Stem Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Analysis of the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society DatabaseTim Kinnaird, Mamas Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessBioprosthetic Valve Performance After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With Self-Expanding Versus Balloon-Expandable Valves in Large Versus Small Aortic Valve AnnuliInsights From the CHOICE Trial and the CHOICE-Extend RegistryMohammad Abdelghani, Mohamed Abdel-Wahab, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessConservative Management and 1-Year Follow-Up of a Huge Left Atrial Intramural Hematoma Related to an Epicardial Collateral Perforation During a Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary InterventionGiuseppe Talanas, Guido Parodi, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessPulmonary Vein Stenosis After Catheter Ablation for Atrial FibrillationPreventing a Devastating Complication With Intracardiac EchocardiographyJian-Fang Ren, Francis E. Marchlinski, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyPulmonary Vein Stenosis After Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Preventing a Devastating Complication With Intracardiac EchocardiographyKatharina Schoene and Philipp Sommer
- Restricted accessNeointimal Strut Coverage and Resolution of Malapposition After Stenting Preceded by Orbital Atherectomy When Treating Severely Calcified LesionsMasaru Ishida, Akiko Maehara, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Prognostic Impact of Race in Patients Undergoing PCILast mentioned on Sun Aug 02 2020
- View More