FOCUS ON DRUG-COATED BALLOONS
- Restricted accessDrug-Coated Balloon Angioplasty Compared With Uncoated Balloons in the Treatment of 200 Chinese Patients With Severe Femoropopliteal Lesions24-Month Results of AcoArt IYongle Xu, Wei Guo, et al.
- Restricted accessA First-in-Human Evaluation of a Novel Mesh-Covered Stent for Treatment of Carotid Stenosis in Patients at High Risk for Endarterectomy30-Day Results of the SCAFFOLD TrialPeter A. Schneider, William Gray, et al.
- Restricted accessUse of Dual-Layered Stents in Endovascular Treatment of Extracranial Stenosis of the Internal Carotid ArteryResults of a Patient-Based Meta-Analysis of 4 Clinical StudiesEugenio Stabile, Giovanni Esposito, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFirst-in-Human Images of Coronary Atherosclerosis and Coronary Stents Using a Novel Hybrid Intravascular Ultrasound and Optical Coherence Tomographic CatheterTej N. Sheth, Brian K. Courtney, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessReplySafety of the Deferral of Coronary Revascularization on the Basis of Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio and Fractional Flow Reserve MeasurementsJavier Escaned, Justin Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessGo With the Flow When Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio-Fractional Flow Reserve Discordance OccursIndeed, Beware When Relying on Fractional Flow Reserve AloneValérie E. Stegehuis, Bimmer E. Claessen, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical Randomized Trial Evaluating Novel, Microcrystalline, and Biocompatible Polymer Paclitaxel-Coated Balloon for the Treatment of Femoropopliteal Occlusive DiseaseThe BIOPAC TrialPiotr P. Buszman, Paweł E. Buszman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Prognostic Impact of Race in Patients Undergoing PCILast mentioned on Sun Aug 02 2020
- View More