- Restricted accessMulticenter Randomized Evaluation of High Versus Standard Heparin Dose on Incident Radial Arterial Occlusion After Transradial Coronary AngiographyThe SPIRIT OF ARTEMIS StudyGeorge N. Hahalis, Periklis Davlouros, et al.
- Restricted accessStrategies to Reduce Acute Kidney Injury and Improve Clinical Outcomes Following Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Subgroup Analysis of the PRESERVE TrialSantiago Garcia, Steven D. Weisbord, et al.
- Restricted accessPredictors and Outcomes of Staged Versus One-Time Multivessel Revascularization in Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseInsights From the VA CART ProgramPeter T Hu, Sunil V. Rao, et al.
- Restricted accessHealth Status Benefits of Successful Chronic Total Occlusion Revascularization Across the Spectrum of Left Ventricular FunctionInsights From the OPEN-CTO RegistryYevgeniy Khariton, James M. McCabe, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Latest Evolution of the Medtronic CoreValve System in the Era of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementMatched Comparison of the Evolut PRO and Evolut RKatharina Hellhammer, Verena Veulemans, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Related to Variable Calcified Lesions in Saphenous Vein Graft 33 Years After Coronary Artery Bypass GraftingTetsu Tanaka, Kengo Tanabe, et al.
- Restricted accessSuccessful Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Double Aortic Arch With a Right Descending AortaUsefulness of 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography AngiographyYusuke Sato, Hiroshi Tada, et al.
- Restricted accessMassive Inferior Vena Cava Thrombosis Associated With Retroperitoneal Venolymphatic MalformationUse of Intravascular Ultrasound for Diagnosis and ManagementRaviteja R. Guddeti, Joseph Stavas, et al.
To The Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More