FOCUS ON CORONARY PHYSIOLOGY ASSESSMENT IN SPECIAL COHORTS
- Restricted accessInstantaneous Wave-Free Ratio for the Assessment of Intermediate Coronary Artery Stenosis in Patients With Severe Aortic Valve StenosisComparison With Myocardial Perfusion ScintigraphyFutoshi Yamanaka, Shigeru Saito, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessHave I Lost My Goggles in the Optical Coherence Tomography Pullback!?A Very Unusual Finding in Coronary Optical Coherence TomographyGiovanni Luigi De Maria, Andrew J. Lucking, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessIntracoronary Bolus Injection Versus Intravenous Infusion of Adenosine for Assessment of Coronary Flow Velocity Reserve in Women With Signs and Symptoms of Myocardial Ischemia and No Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseAhmed AlBadri, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessPhysical Activity and Noninvasive Cardiac Output as Novel Clinical Endpoints After Transcatheter Valve Repair for Severe Tricuspid RegurgitationThomas J. Stocker, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Fri Jul 10 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 12 2020
- View More