FOCUS ON COMPLICATIONS AND COMPROMISED PATIENTS
- Restricted accessMortality in Patients With Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Undergoing a Standardized Protocol Including Therapeutic Hypothermia and Routine Coronary AngiographyExperience From the HACORE RegistryMuharrem Akin, Andreas Schäfer, et al.
- Restricted accessDelays in Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Presenting With Cardiogenic ShockAjar Kochar, Christopher B. Granger, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Pre-Activation and Reperfusion Timing Metrics and Outcomes in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Report From the ACTION RegistryJay S. Shavadia, Tracy Y. Wang, et al.
- Restricted accessNonroutine Use of Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump in Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Myocardial Infarction With Successful and Unsuccessful Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMichał Hawranek, Mariusz Gąsior, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Due to Optical Coherence Tomography-Detected Coronary Artery Compression Following Supravalvular Pulmonary Artery Patchplasty 18 Years After Switch ProcedureYasushi Ueki, Lorenz Räber, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessDifferences Between Fractional Flow Reserve and Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Clarified by Consideration of a Mathematical Model of Diffuse Coronary StenosisYusuke Yoshikawa and Naritatsu Saito
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More