FOCUS ON TRANSCATHETER AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT
- Restricted accessThe Learning Curve and Annual Procedure Volume Standards for Optimum Outcomes of Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementFindings From an International RegistryAnthony W.A. Wassef, Asim N. Cheema, et al.
- Restricted accessSignificant Differences in Debris Captured by the Sentinel Dual-Filter Cerebral Embolic Protection During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Among Different Valve TypesJulia Seeger, Jochen Wöhrle, et al.
- Restricted accessCommissural Alignment of Bioprosthetic Aortic Valve and Native Aortic Valve Following Surgical and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and its Impact on Valvular Function and Coronary FillingAndreas Fuchs, Vinayak Bapat, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence, Management, and Associated Clinical Outcomes of New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementAn Analysis From the STS/ACC TVT RegistryAmit N. Vora, Sreekanth Vemulapalli, et al.
- Restricted accessReal-Time Monitoring of von Willebrand Factor in the Catheterization LaboratoryThe Seatbelt of Mini-Invasive Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement?Flavien Vincent, Eric Van Belle, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessA Rare Case of Late Extraluminal Migration of a Drug-Eluting Stent Across the Right Coronary Artery Partially Into the Pericardial Sac in the Right Atrioventricular Groove With Complete In-Stent ThrombosisAjay S. Chaurasia, Nikhil A. Borikar, et al.
To The Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More