- Restricted accessA Randomized Study of Distal Filter Protection Versus Conventional Treatment During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Attenuated Plaque Identified by Intravascular UltrasoundKiyoshi Hibi, Takaaki Isshiki, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Coronary Functional Assessment of the Infarct-Related Artery Treated With Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Scaffolds or Everolimus-Eluting Metallic StentsInsights of the TROFI II TrialJosep Gomez-Lara, Angel Cequier, et al.
FOCUS ON PULMONARY VASCULAR INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessAcquired Pulmonary Vein Stenosis After Radiofrequency Ablation for Atrial FibrillationSingle-Center Experience in Catheter Interventional TreatmentKatharina Schoene, Philipp Sommer, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Feasibility of Melody Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement in the Native Right Ventricular Outflow TractA Multicenter Pediatric Heart Network Scholar StudyMary Hunt Martin, Robert G. Gray, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
To The Editor
- Restricted accessUse of Fractional Flow Reserve in Non–Infarct-Related Arteries During ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe Need to Move From Experimental Studies to Real Life AssessmentHernán Mejía-Rentería and Javier Escaned
- Restricted accessReplyUse of Fractional Flow Reserve in Non–Infarct-Related Arteries During ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction: The Need to Move From Experimental Studies to Real Life AssessmentJoo Myung Lee, Bon-Kwon Koo, et al.
- Restricted accessHigh-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin T Levels Identify Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Who Benefit From Invasive AssessmentKai M. Eggers, Bertil Lindahl, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More