- Restricted accessAngiography Alone Versus Angiography Plus Optical Coherence Tomography to Guide Percutaneous Coronary InterventionOutcomes From the Pan-London PCI CohortDaniel A. Jones, Christos V. Bourantas, et al.
- Restricted accessNeoatherosclerosis in Patients With Coronary Stent ThrombosisFindings From Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging (A Report of the PRESTIGE Consortium)Michael Joner, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
- Restricted accessThe SAVI-TF Registry1-Year Outcomes of the European Post-Market Registry Using the ACURATE neo Transcatheter Heart Valve Under Real-World Conditions in 1,000 PatientsWon-Keun Kim, Helge Möllmann, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Aortic Root Anatomy and Geometry on Paravalvular Leak in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement With Extremely Large Annuli Using the Edwards SAPIEN 3 ValveGilbert H.L. Tang, Susheel K. Kodali, et al.
- Restricted accessA Randomized Trial of the Optimum Duration of Acoustic Pulse Thrombolysis Procedure in Acute Intermediate-Risk Pulmonary EmbolismThe OPTALYSE PE TrialVictor F. Tapson, Samuel Z. Goldhaber, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessOptical Coherence Tomographic Features of Unstable Coronary Lesions Corresponding to Histopathological Intraplaque Hemorrhage Evaluated by Directional Coronary Atherectomy SpecimensMasahiro Hoshino, Tsunekazu Kakuta, et al.
To The Editor
- Restricted accessCoronary Artery Intraplaque Microvessels by Optical Coherence Tomography Correlate With Vulnerable Plaque and Predict Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Ischemic AnginaTian Xu, Shao-Liang Chen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Wed Jul 08 2020
- The Utility of Rapid Atrial Pacing Immediately Post-TAVR to Predict the Need for Pacemaker ImplantationLast mentioned on Mon Jun 08 2020
- View More