FOCUS ON LEFT MAIN INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessOutcomes After Left Main Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Versus Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting According to Lesion SiteResults From the EXCEL TrialAnthony H. Gershlick, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
FOCUS ON STROKE RISK AND PREVENTION
- Restricted accessCarotid Stenting With Antithrombotic Agents and Intracranial Thrombectomy Leads to the Highest Recanalization Rate in Patients With Acute Stroke With Tandem LesionsPanagiotis Papanagiotou, Camille Amaz, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessSingle Transseptal Puncture for Left Atrial Appendage Closure and Mitral Valvuloplasty With Total Cerebrovascular Protection in a Patient With Acute Embolic Cerebral IschemiaAchille Gaspardone, Gregory A. Sgueglia, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More