FOCUS ON TRICUSPID, MITRAL, AND AORTIC VALVE INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessPredictors of Procedural and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Symptomatic Tricuspid Regurgitation Undergoing Transcatheter Edge-to-Edge RepairChristian Besler, Philipp Lurz, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Clinical and Echocardiographic Outcomes After Surgical Redo Mitral Valve Replacement and Transcatheter Mitral Valve-in-Valve TherapyNorihiko Kamioka, Adam Greenbaum, et al.
- Restricted accessCombined Mitral and Tricuspid Versus Isolated Mitral Valve Transcatheter Edge-to-Edge Repair in Patients With Symptomatic Valve Regurgitation at High Surgical RiskChristian Besler, Philipp Lurz, et al.
- Restricted accessImplications of Concomitant Tricuspid Regurgitation in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Degenerated Surgical Aortic BioprosthesisInsights From the PARTNER 2 Aortic Valve-in-Valve RegistryJanarthanan Sathananthan, John G. Webb, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of SAPIEN 3 Transcatheter Valve Implantation on Health Status in Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis at Intermediate Surgical RiskResults From the PARTNER S3i TrialSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Prognostic Impact of Race in Patients Undergoing PCILast mentioned on Sun Aug 02 2020
- View More