FOCUS ON ACCESS SITE DECISIONS AND OUTCOMES
- Restricted accessIncidence, Determinants, and Outcomes of Left and Right Radial Access Use in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United KingdomA National Perspective Using the BCIS DatasetMuhammad Rashid, Mamas A. Mamas, et al.
- Restricted accessAssociation Between Maximal Activated Clotting Time and Major Bleeding Complications During Transradial and Transfemoral Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDavid W. Louis, Herbert D. Aronow, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessEarly Introduction of Pulmonary Endarterectomy or Balloon Pulmonary Angioplasty Contributes to Better Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients With Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary HypertensionNaoki Tamada, Ken-ichi Hirata, et al.
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More