FOCUS ON DRUG DELIVERY IN PERIPHERAL AND CORONARY INTERVENTIONS
- Restricted accessAdventitial Drug Delivery of Dexamethasone to Improve Primary Patency in the Treatment of Superficial Femoral and Popliteal Artery Disease12-Month Results From the DANCE Clinical TrialMahmood K. Razavi, George Adams, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Coated Balloon Treatment of Femoropopliteal Lesions for Patients With Intermittent Claudication and Ischemic Rest Pain2-Year Results From the IN.PACT Global StudyAntonio Micari, Goran Lundberg, et al.
- Restricted access2-Year Outcomes From the Largest Real-Life Global Registry Investigating Drug-Coated Balloon Angioplasty for Femoropopliteal Artery DiseaseTime for a Treatment Shift Toward Drug Elution and Minimal Stenting?Stavros Spiliopoulos and Elias Brountzos
- Restricted access3-Year Clinical Follow-Up of the RIBS IV Clinical TrialA Prospective Randomized Study of Drug-Eluting Balloons Versus Everolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients With In-Stent Restenosis in Coronary Arteries Previously Treated With Drug-Eluting StentsFernando Alfonso, N. Vázquez, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of a Novel Biodegradable Polymer Sirolimus-Eluting Stent With a Durable Polymer Everolimus-Eluting Stent5-Year Outcomes of the Randomized BIOFLOW-II TrialThierry Lefèvre, Stephan Windecker, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessThe Long-Term Impact of Post-Procedural Asymmetry and Eccentricity of Bioresorbable Everolimus-Eluting Scaffold and Metallic Everolimus-Eluting Stent on Clinical Outcomes in the ABSORB II TrialYuki Katagiri, Yoshinobu Onuma, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More