- Restricted accessDiagnostic Performance of Resting and Hyperemic Invasive Physiological Indices to Define Myocardial IschemiaValidation With 13N-Ammonia Positron Emission TomographyDoyeon Hwang, Bon-Kwon Koo, et al.
- Restricted accessEconomic Outcomes of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds Versus Everolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention1-Year Results From the ABSORB III TrialSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.
- Restricted accessIntentional Percutaneous Laceration of the Anterior Mitral Leaflet to Prevent Outflow Obstruction During Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementFirst-in-Human ExperienceVasilis C. Babaliaros, Robert J. Lederman, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessExtraluminal Migration of a Drug-Eluting Stent Into a Thrombosed Coronary Aneurysm With Preserved Antegrade Flow in the Right Coronary ArteryNanda Kishore Panigrahi, Ravi Kumar Varma, et al.
- Restricted accessSubintimal Crush of an Occluded Stent to Recanalize a Chronic Total Occlusion Due to In-Stent RestenosisInsights From a Multimodality Imaging ApproachGiuliana Capretti, Lorenzo Azzalini, et al.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Prognostic Impact of Race in Patients Undergoing PCILast mentioned on Sun Aug 02 2020
- View More