- Restricted accessComplete or Culprit-Only Revascularization for Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Pairwise and Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized TrialsIslam Y. Elgendy, Anthony A. Bavry, et al.
- Restricted accessIncomplete Revascularization Is Associated With an Increased Risk for Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events Among Patients Undergoing Noncardiac SurgeryEhrin J. Armstrong, Mary T. Hawn, et al.
- Restricted accessPrevention of Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury by Furosemide With Matched Hydration in Patients Undergoing Interventional ProceduresA Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized TrialsAlessandro Putzu, Giovanni Pedrazzini, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence and Clinical Impact of Device-Associated Thrombus and Peri-Device Leak Following Left Atrial Appendage Closure With the Amplatzer Cardiac PlugJacqueline Saw, Steffen Gloekler, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Restricted accessUse of Fractional Flow Reserve in Elderly Patients Undergoing Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDoes Prior Stress Testing Matter?Timothy A. Joseph, Brahmajee K. Nallamothu, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More