FOCUS ON BIORESORBABLE VASCULAR SCAFFOLDS
- Restricted accessA Prospective Evaluation of a Pre-Specified Absorb BVS Implantation Strategy in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionThe BVS STEMI STRATEGY-IT StudyAlfonso Ielasi, Maurizio Tespili, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Post-Dilatation Following Primary PCI With Everolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Scaffold Versus Everolimus-Eluting Metallic Stent ImplantationAn Angiographic and Optical Coherence Tomography TROFI II SubstudyKyohei Yamaji, Lorenz Räber, et al.
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of the Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold in Females and MalesResults of an Individual Patient-Level Pooled Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsSatya Shreenivas, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessFirst Experience With the Coronary Sinus Reducer System for the Management of Refractory Angina in Patients Without Obstructive Coronary Artery DiseaseFrancesco Giannini, Antonio Colombo, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Thu Jul 09 2020
- View More