PEDIATRIC AND CONGENITAL FOCUS
- Restricted accessRelationships Among Conduit Type, Pre-Stenting, and Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement in the Prospective North American and European Melody Valve TrialsAllison K. Cabalka, Doff B. McElhinney, et al.
- Restricted accessStenting of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Promotes Better Pulmonary Arterial Growth Compared With Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt Palliation in Tetralogy of Fallot–Type LesionsDaniel Quandt, Oliver Stumper, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
- Restricted accessPardon the InterruptionAn Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava Discovered During Attempted Implantation of a Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion DeviceSandeep A. Saha, Dinesh K. Kalra, et al.
- Restricted accessFar From the SeptumTranscatheter Cardioform Septal Occluder Device Closure of a Descending Aortic Pseudoaneurysm Late After Interrupted Aortic Arch RepairColleen Pater, Bryan H. Goldstein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Aug 03 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Sun Jul 19 2020
- View More