CORONARY: FOCUS ON ANTITHROMBOTIC DRUGS
- Restricted accessImpact of Aspirin and Clopidogrel Hyporesponsiveness in Patients Treated With Drug-Eluting Stents2-Year Results of a Prospective, Multicenter Registry StudyThomas D. Stuckey, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of Early Adverse Events After Clopidogrel Discontinuation in Patients Undergoing Short-Term Dual Antiplatelet TherapyAn Individual Participant Data AnalysisRaffaele Piccolo, Marco Valgimigli, et al.
- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Polymer-Free Biolimus A9–Coated Versus Bare-Metal Stents in Orally Anticoagulated Patients2-Year Results of the LEADERS FREE Oral Anticoagulation SubstudyDidier Carrié, Philip Urban, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Ticagrelor Versus Prasugrel for Inflammation, Vascular Function, and Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Diabetic Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome Requiring Coronary StentingA Prospective, Randomized, Crossover TrialHan Saem Jeong, Do-Sun Lim, et al.
IMAGES IN INTERVENTION
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Optimal Fluoroscopic Projections of Coronary Ostia and Bifurcations Defined by Computed Tomography Coronary AngiographyLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- Multivessel Versus Culprit-Only Revascularization in STEMI and Multivessel Coronary Artery DiseaseLast mentioned on Mon Jul 13 2020
- View More